Finally the lighting solution revolution has arrived. Following a three year period of research and testing The MINIMAX 150 micro-processor ballast has finally completed trial testing, qualifying the Minimax 150 for CE registration. Fully tested and registered the Minimax 150 is now ready for the market.
Running at less than 0.7amp we feel that this little unit will revolutionize indoor grow lighting. No longer do we have to compromise with CFL bulbs or LED panels. The MINIMAX 150 operates with either Metal Halide (blue vegetative) or, High Pressure Sodium bulbs (red flowering).
Benefits of the MINIMAX 150 are:
- Draws only 0.63 amp
- Reduced power consumption, uses a fifth when compared with the 600w ballast
- High lumen output
- Low bulb temperature, reducing the need for high volume cooling fans
- Added stability for the environment
- Full RF filtration
- No need for costly contact/relay controllers
- Operates when used with any timer
- Operates with either M/H or HPS 150w bulbs
- The Minimax 150 Ballast carries a full three year guarantee